The oil delivered from the Amazonas Station arrives into Cayagama, also located in Sucumbíos, within the Gonzalo Pizarro Canton. There, the pressure drop in the oil due to the rise in elevation is compensated so that the oil may continue its journey towards the Coast of Ecuador.
- Location: Gonzalo Pizarro Canton / Sucumbíos. KM 67.4
- Altitude: 1,028 masl.
- Transport capacity: 410,000 barrels per day.
- 1 furnace
- 5 main pumping units
- Water and foam fire extinguishing system
- Open-and-shut system to control fluids leaving the Station
- 1 Power generation system.